Sunday, September 27, 2009

Good Wax To Use At Home For Brazillian

passo-going - Liberec przyybywam: D

Ahojky.
Hehe good humor never leaves me, it's probably true that a few days after the birth, only that you be accompanied by good luck :)))), just met me. I'm behind a fantastic week, fun-filled and wise reflection. After the first two meetings with my wonderful friends who celebrated my birthday with me - Thanks guys :***. Secondly, I turn to my beloved drugstore.
After two months working on a clothing stand again for posting my work on Ken (well short of the best of my knowledge, and good relationships with customers hahahaha :)))))
terribly because of that I'm glad :)))). Change some rules and the staff was slightly offset, but it will be fun. After all, I love beauty, I made friends with the representatives, and worked out relationships with customers. That is what really turns me on. The most important, however, are two completely different things that I'm going tomorrow to Liberec, the best professions, ie the Czech Republic Championships in ski jumping and the fact that all the time I believe !!!!. Just believe and now it's probably like never before!. I am accompanied by any such conviction and peace of mind that everything will be fine and that I be very happy. Optimism and a smile most of all. That is what I learned.
Ahhh no, and I completely forgot. Today I booked tickets for "THIS IS IT" succeeded on the first day of projection. Along with Caroline, we are heading for the "Golden" 28th already October. It is strange, never before did not book tickets for the film shown at the cinema a month in advance. Hehe, one thing is certain it will be interesting and I hope to find in the film some important clues. I can not wait.
Well then I'm going to pack things ... I hope it will be nice in the Lbc :)))). Yours sincerely



Ančík

0 comments:

Post a Comment