Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sql Server Sicherung Konvertieren

Wisla, Wisla Wisła ahh \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 den 3rd

Ahoy!
Saturday morning it's like for Encompassing me to itself. In my head I was still a Friday meeting with the Czech Republic (ahhh long as I remember them: D), I learned that beer man feels much worse than other alcohols. A warm shower helped me and I felt pretty fit. After hearing a few songs of Michael with the girls we went to downtown, shopping, and early dinner, that was it.
I should note that in the Vistula serve very good food ... cod is first class.
I missed there, just a nice clothing store, in this regard will, however, Zakopane, but this argument only supports the Terminate jinak will Vistula.
After returning to the apartment, and we went przebrałyśmy on the hill ... I say I love the rustic buses ahh wonderful ride, but at least this time you stopped the driver at the same object jump :))). Once we arrived I looked hehe Czech team was already there, and more just arrived. I gave Borkowo accreditation for his dad, and everyone greeted me with a big smile on his face. Ohhh, so that each team was so nice it would be jumping the world more beautiful: D.
Together with several other people went to the top to locate a no catering and of course I had to show off what else otherwise ... we talked about the concert, "Feel", which was scheduled immediately after the contest. Someone suggested that we do not have access to the concert and I said out loud "heeeeej as we do not have access to FEEL" ... we all started laughing and told me to turn around ... ahh for me was the vocalist of that group Piotr Kupicha with a big smile on face hehehe OMG I just looked and he said 'Good morning' it was fun hehehe.
Sam contest started for me and for the Czechs rather badly ill Mazda jumped very short and it was clear that no points will not.

Well, nothing much is shown and also Tonda EDT, who advanced to the second series.
After the training I received from another trainer Czechs such a card, which allowed me to get on the rostrum coaching :))), hehe I took Luka (as I am a good friend) and drove to the top lift. I must admit that it was an amazing experience see how you centered over the threshold of coming out with your favorite jumpers ie (Honza, Borek, and Cuba). Woow ... but I was happy when I heard how many jumped Honzík - 120.5 m was the result of the first six series. We laughed later that I bring them luck, because for every contest, where I'm jumping very well (remember COC 09 in Zakopane :)))))). Unfortunately, the second series was not as successful, but all three got the coolest and most important points. 10 was Jandys, 13 - Maturýn, and 19 - Borek :)))).


After decorating the top three on the podium they were alone Poles: Bachleda, Malysz, and Rutkowski, arranged to Janek for kilkunasto minute call:))) but it was nice ... when he started the concert Honza said hehe good guitarists but we (me and him) are better. I had to go to dinner with them, but chose the concert "Feel" błahahah I could not let it go: D. Also said goodbye to everyone and with the girls we headed toward the scene: D ...

The concert is an hour wydurniania in some patients with dances and "beautiful" singing: D ...
Hahahaha fantastic ... I'm proud of myself that, every day I do not listen to music so shallow where brylują text "... It is already dark matter "OMG.

were very few people, and this is probably the best proof that the fashion for "Feel" is gone.
After the concert we had to somehow get to the apartment hahaha but how to do it, since it was situated about 7 km from the hill ... hmmm we therefore stop bus stop praying for it to a bus arrived ... Bohudík arrived, we got the "Alcatrasem" where I invited all of my birthday beer. It was very nice ... two hours flew by very fast alcohol and chips: D ... Greetings to you from fries: D In the pub were also at the forefront of Czech trainers with Radek, James was also no and the other James, who is Czech, but with the Czech team currently has little in common:.
I love this man, díky for a cigarety pivo: D
drove a taxi to the apartment ... I stayed, because even then I did not feel the best, while the rest of the team went to "Gołębiewski" at the disco.
My evening with the PC was cool I talked to chat with JCC, if the JCC is who they say they'll tell myself I talked to MJ omg \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3

Ok. so much of Saturday, Sunday ... tomorrow :))))
Ančik




0 comments:

Post a Comment