Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pinguecula Does It Go Away On Its Own?

Faith and Hope die last - "Keep The Faith"

Ahoy!
It's very complicated when a person believes in something I do not believe al. Everyone looks at you like a freak from another planet. But you can not change their beliefs under the influence of others. The bottom line is after all what your heart tells.
Even if that is what you believe then you'll be disappointed he was aware that it's just your choice and your decision. Analyzing your case, I see that it is not easy, but I will be persistent in your faith, and no one or nothing is not and will not be able to break my faith.
is one of the things that I learned from my greatest mentor - MJ. Previously I did not think that song or more accurately their lyrics are so much influence on a man so changed. But that is only if they write a song good people and great artists ..

I love this piece and every time you start to doubt it myself repeating several times:

"So, continue in the faith
Do not let anyone delude you
You know when you should
make the dream come true


So continue in faith
baby, yeah.
Because, it's just a matter of time
Before your confidence will win


Believe in yourself, no matter what happens
You win, but you must persevere in faith.
Remain in this brother! "


You have to believe in yourself, you must believe in the world, you have to believe in another person ... even in these difficult and false time you have to believe. Faith works miracles!!

decided to compile a list of my favorite songs by Michael Jackson. In the case of this artist but it is terribly difficult task. When someone says, create a Top-10 is not possible, the Top-20 also does not. Michael wrote a lot of songs, and almost every one is wonderful. I chose 35 songs, all you can listen or download on my profile page odsiebie.com. Here link. I urge you, because they really worth exploring especially the less popular pioseneki king.

http://odsiebie.com/profil/anyxx.html

1 . „Give In to me”
2. „Smooth criminal”
3. „Blood on the Dance floor”
4. “On the line”
5. “Fly away”
6 . “Cry”
7. “For all time”
8. “The lady in my life”
9. “Who is it”
10. “In the closet”
11. “Leave me alone”
12. “Fall again”
13. “D.S”
14. “Keep the faith”
15. “Man in the mirror”
16. “Butterflies”
17. “You are not alone”
18. “We are the world”
19. “Sunset driver”
20. “Music and me”
21. “Tabloid junkie”
22 . “They dont care about us”
23. “History”
24. “Beat it”
25. “Tease me”
26. “The lost children”
27 . “We’ve had enought”
28. “Never can say goodbye”
29. “Billie Jean”
30. “I’ll be there "
31st "Little Susie"
32nd "Jam"
33rd "Whatever happenes"
34th "If You dont love me"
35th "Dirty Diana"

Mejta Hezky se and do not give up.
AnĨik

0 comments:

Post a Comment