Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What Is The Top Ab Machine

Birthday, Narozeniny ...

Ahojky!
missed the moment of his friends and I decided to write a few words. Nieeeee truth is that I wanted to have a note here dated 22.09. Well you can not hide that I have a birthday today so I'm here, so to speak a year older. I do not feel something special with this sensational: D, is not no joke, a total nothing has changed .. Yet it is crucial to how old a man is, he feels :))))). 1922-1922 Magic works hehehe, because I feel sensational :)))))

Ahh I wanted to thank everyone for their beautiful and valuable wishes, for all the entries and messages on facebook, for text messages, etc., etc. Thank you very much Anita for surprise, which caused me to a post on the blog and the girls for videos, photos, etc :))))). It's all a lot to me and shows that some people in the world really likes me :)))).
As for the birthday dream is now I have one, but it is so huge. Are they true? I do not know, I just have to wait and believe . Keep The Faith!!



most beautiful wishes that I received a request from my friend Leos :)))).

"bohužel, vůbec nevi what would přesně chtěl Anicca k dvaadvacátinám popřát :-(.... Hlavna Woods!: -* A zdraví! ŠTĚSTÍ A .... A »Šťastná them a směje Krásná so as se jen loved it :-) the Corps of the tvou polskou tvář aníku: -* "

flee to celebrate, once again thank you all, Všem power děkuju, Thank You very much :*****

Ančík

0 comments:

Post a Comment