Friday, October 9, 2009

Wavebox Microwave Oven Price

Mistroství seniorů \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3

Ahojky!
It's time for a summary of the most important event of my stay in the Czech Republic. Speech, of course, the MDGs seniors ... as I mentioned yesterday, after the juniors struggle on the hill began to appear already experienced (not like that word, but in jumping it is very often used) Czech ski jumpers. To my great joy, all without exception, greeted me with a big smile on their faces :)))). Hahaha even Daniel Švec
who knows me pretend that I do not know: D this time came, nay even asked how I am curious hahaha what happened? : D ... But I still do not like a man, and nothing can change it (the main reason FV) ...
Koudy came first, followed by Jandys. I do not know why but from the very beginning of the Kuba me very pleased ... hahaha but it was caused but I do not know very well that he did not ask about the "Fudge": D. The next car came to my favorite jumpers: Borek, Honza and Ciklus :)))) and less than loved ... just Hlavka kombinatorzy after them, led by the Norwegian Minister Mirek. How nice to see and talk to Mirou uhu.
always like to see him somehow beats faster serducho me: P but why do not scrutinize a great feeling :)))). Mirku thanks (for what you know: *).

As if this were not enough, in Liberec was my super Banska Bystrica kamarad with Tomas Zmoray ... I have not seen him since LGP in Zakopane, and we were both happy that we managed to meet in Liberec. Undoubtedly, would use his invitation, and soon I will choose the coolest city in Slovakia.

He promised me he will teach me to paint graffiti (I always wanted to learn) and take on hip-hop concert of their colleagues :))). Hip-hop, but I never listened Zmordy sent me a few pieces and I must admit that those of his colleagues are phenomenal.



Hehehe a little too much and emotions, already itself does not know who I talk to, it was nice that each of your friends found for me a minute and is quite long:)).
Tribune traditionally were empty as always, there are only a few friends and family members of players. As for those photographers, it came three Germans (who apparently get bored), three Czechs and me: D.

still do not understand this lack of interest in ski jumping in the Czech Republic, yet it is an interesting sport and specifically Czech ski jumpers are and some nice presents really quite good form. I thought that in a city like Liberec, where the hills exist after some fans of the sport. Well, for years but unfortunately nothing has changed ... and perhaps even a measure of success in Cuba Janda in 2006 will not help.


Most of the time I spent with Borek (I repeat that I just love it), a wonderful time powspominaliśmy Vistula obgadaliśmy Heye geyę: D ... and her gay friend, that persecute poor on facebook and a few other stronkach. Skomentowaliśmy all the latest developments in the Czech Republic and abroad. We wondered what happens to the Czech soccer ball, what movies we see now and that Michael Jackson is alive. During these in-depth analysis Borek said: "Angel, you JSI Češka už, už you JSI NASA Borek hehe thanks for those beautiful words, but of course you're right: D. It was also charming as told anything about Poland, gave the up and said, "with you" after a while, however, corrected himself by saying "with them" heheh.



Borek is a wonderful man full of inner warmth, who knows how to behave in every situation and miejący a lot to say on any subject. I think these are the main reasons that so we get along great. We can actually talk without interruption. I often remember a beer - wine from the Vistula River where we could not even backbite, and faces up to us just not to close: D. I'm very grateful, because on several occasions helped me tremendously. I appreciate and I am happy that I called her friend.
Borkovi few photos I took, I must admit that it is exceptionally well photographed posing boy haha \u200b\u200b:)))), :))). Photos of the jump is no longer so our tradition. Ever since I met him, he always carries pictures of jumps in the background, whether in Zakopane, or Liberec Harrachov. Review the effects themselves, but the smile is not cool! : D


Janek throughout the day was very sad, I have no idea what happened it has. He tried to smile and all the talk, but from afar it was apparent that something was not right. Just two weeks earlier in the Vistula River was quite different, unless something happened, but I do not go into details, because it looks pretty serious problem. I guess what's going on but it was but .... After all, we talked and it was a nice :))). Also saw something that previously had no idea. Jack has a superb attitude to children. On the hill was the wife of a Norwegian swindler Pavel Churavego with their tiny son, and so delightfully Jane spoke to him, wore it ahhh you see on your hands that you really have dreams about the baby .... Later, he ran a long time for me and I exchanged big smiles .. I tuned it somehow positively :)))).


contest itself was a long and very interesting. In the first series Borek jumped briefly and it was clear that the podium will not happen. Janek here, strangely enough, on the contrary he gave a very good jump, and at the halfway point he was in fourth place. I wanted someone with two Matura, Sedlák took place on the podium and firmly I kept my fingers crossed for them. Jumps between the players watched what is happening at the booths. Well, there is no denying that I had the problem of who to direct your eyes, there were far too many handsome: D ... I have a weakness for the Czechs, but it's probably not surprising: P. My attention is drawn by two handsome Norwegian kombinatorzy: Petr Kutal and Ales Vodseďálek.


Petr Kutal

Ales Vodseďálek

back to jumping just jumped alarmingly young Poles, which somehow I did not enjoy too much. In the end Czech Championship and not Polish, and the Czechs were present on their land high level. Not only that downgraded the Czech junior, is still in the seniors want to mess? No. NO!.
second series is much better jump Bork, on the podium but it was too little. On the Janka is angry because it broke the second jump and had lost their chances for a good place. He was only 6 :((((. In general, he was one of the vicious cycle of day and for several reasons, which I just know I do. Poor guy but that's his problem.

Roman Koudelka won, of course, was second and the third Jakub Janda Tonda Hájek. A little bit I did not like this platform, scored Foch, and I have not done any pictures of the scenery. Sorry no!.


After 3 decorations because so many has been the (stripped down torn up a little in that which is actually a former occupations "Czech Championship," "Adidas Cup" or "Cup of Liberec" ), everyone began to leave the hills. Goodbye Honzou and the other and I went to the center. The share of goodbye I do not write because I think a little bit ruined. When I went to dinner, wrote to me, my friend Lukas, who invited me to pivoo. Of course I agreed, we had three and I went on Harcov. There, I received an SMS from Bork, I appeared on "esku, disguised himself and went. The interesting event and a trip to Harrachov write tomorrow.


I have yet to write that the Czech Championship games are the best at what I was. That's all for me these games tion tion. It is great that I could not go on. Thanks to all who accompany me to stay.

- Děkuju power! I love Czech Ski Team \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 I love Liberec \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3

Mejta Hezky se.

Ančík

0 comments:

Post a Comment