Thursday, October 15, 2009

Cervix Low And Hard And Miscarriage

"This is it -" This is fake "/ ziiiiima: D

Ahoy,
Ehh lately I'm terribly busy, and what fun just missing the time I do not :(((. I look forward to the weekend already, I can still slow and probably rested.
hard work gives me hell, my psyche Train Little lady a non-stop telling me about his problems, until the normal time, I have fears. With all my might I try to understand it, but I guess I did not go.
to Warsaw had established winter from what they say to the whole Polish friends had established winter, indeed the whole of Europe. In the Czech Republic also śnieży and quite seriously ... I must admit that for the first time in my life I meet with an attack in the middle of winter in October. Woow what an anomaly. Ancik pulled out of the closet hat, and gloves .. haha finally can also wear its beautiful blue, Czech jacket and not look stupid in it :))).
I love winter, but I do not want her to come so early ... always there for me, winter began in early November, and what to 1.11 as I know there is still a few days. Hmm

daylight on Monday, saw the "new" song on Michael Jackson rises from the title "This is it." From the moment when I learned that it was 12.10 at the official site of MJ will be published in a completely new song, promoting the album and the film the same title, "This is it," I was very happy and skreślałam days in the calendar. On the night of Sunday to Monday I could not sleep I was so excited and curious about both the text and melody. As soon as I woke up nervously, I turned on the computer, typed in the browser address: www.michaeljackson.com, a few days earlier on youtube which appeared in 1940 - second part of the song, but then I was hoping it was a joke and that's what I find on the page MJ will be something completely different. Unfortunately, however, this was the song piece ... very average in the relatively poor quality. Already After 3 times I knew the whole melody heard in the memory and I could sing it ... in addition I felt like it already had heard somewhere before. Being in labor-intensive thought on how such a genius like Michael could make such a simple song without any meaning and message. After returning home, together with a colleague przeanalizowałyśmy text carefully, and here another blow to any conclusions, no sense .... This song has nothing to say, is such a kind of butter and butter ... songs packed full of nothing. Odniosłyśmy impression that MJ himself did not know what he sings and why exactly it sings. At night (when I thought the best), listened to, "This is it" a few times on my headphones and special things to turn out?, It is just a demo version recorded by one instrument - the piano ... it is worth noting also that the song had be recorded in the years 1975-1985 as the voice of Michael Jackson is quite different, in this case, a similar example to the "State of Shock" (1983), "Sunset Driver" (1980) and "Can not Get outta The Rain" (1981) and the sound quality is excellent. Let's be honest, this song would not have been a hit, but rather a dud ... I do not believe that it was promoted advertised as "incredible," unforgettable "Michael's last tour," This is it 'simply do not believe it. Impossible, let us remember what a fantastic song to promote the previous route of Michael "Bad," "Dangerous" and "History" I do not think I have anything else to write.
As if all this were not enough on Tuesday on the Internet, and newspapers around the world came about that the song "This is it," is old (it is estimated that it could be written 26 years ago) and yet there does not surprise Michael wrote it myself: P ... apparently most of the text written by Paul Anka. Personally, I was very happy, I knew that the King did not write such crap :)))). Irritated me, however, is that this whole Anka (forgotten, fallen star, our grandmothers and even great-grandmother), Michael accused of stealing and unlawful use of the track. Jackson family silenced him by paying him half the profits to record a song. Ehh again, pathetic man ... to be ashamed !!!!. I was not mistaken and that already I could hear this song, Anka and Jackson have posted it for any singer, "Safire," which brought her to one of his CDs.
Everything I understand, but it bothers me that the family, Ortega and Sony are doing with the fans of Michael debili. Pushes us further stupidity, in which we supposed to believe (movie, wills, message, boards, funerals, its) ... and it shares with this song just confirms hmmm .. I do not buy a CD with the soundtrack to the film, I had no way ... is in the plans but they are not, I will not these idiots and moonlighted oszystów. I hope that I'll ever will be a true record of Michael with some deep and intelligent lyrics. Listen to yourselves

"This is it ":////:


" THIS IS IT "

This is it, here I stand I'm
The Light of the world, I feel grand
Got this love I can feel
And yes I know for sure it is real

And it feels as though I've seen your face a thousand times
And you said you really know me
yourself too And I know That you have got addicted with your eyes [?]
But you say you gonna live it for yourself

I never heard a single word about you
Falling in love wasn’t my plan
I never thught that I would be your lover
C’mon baby, just understand

This is it, I can say,
I’m the light of the world, run away
We can feel, this is real
Every time I’m in love that I feel

And I feel as though I’ve known you since 1,000 years
And you tell me that you’ve seen my face before.
And you said to me you don’t wnat me hanging round
Many times, wanna do it here before

I never heard a single word about you
Falling in love wasn’t my plan
I never thught that I would be your lover
C’mon baby, just understand

This is it, I can feel
I’m the light of the world, this is real
Feel my song, we can say
And I tell you I feel that way

And I feel as though I’ve known you for a thousand years
And you said you want some of this yourself
And you said won’t you go with me, on a while
And I know that it’s really cool myself

I never heard a single word about you
Falling in love wasn’t my plan
I never thught that I would be your lover
C’mon baby, just understand

I never heard a single word about you
Falling in love wasn’t my plan
I never thught that I would to be your lover
C'mon baby, just understand

bought the autobiography of Michael Jackson's "Moonwalk", it has already read in English now began to read in Polish. So far this is a very interesting book, but I know that not everything contained in it ... but as it is written in the introduction: Moonwalk says a lot about the real Michael, but you must read between the lines to really understand what he wanted " just so fun to do, I'll read between the lines. From what I'm doing quite well:)).

flee to read ... I leave you with a song and text.

Ančík

0 comments:

Post a Comment