Sunday, May 1, 2011

Why Can Dextromethorphan Not Be Taken With Mao I

One Republic concert

Ahoy,
some eighteen months ago I promised myself that if the band One Republic arrive in Polish tudziez appear in any of the neighboring countries (I mean of course the Czech Republic and Slovakia:)) I will go to mandatory at their concert, whatever the ticket price. This team through their music helped me through some difficult moments in life. I will not conceal that songs like "All Fall Down" or the famous "Apologize" stretched me out of many a mental breakdown.
As it turned out long I did not have to wait for the fulfillment of one of the few of my dreams. After returning from a benefit performance of Adam himself wanting to make their tickets for the concert Zakopower accidentally came across information that the club "Stodola" 27 April will be a concert One Republic. I was a little surprised because it never before seen even the slightest mention of the concert. After close examination of the official schedule of concerts on the band's site, where he was information about the concert in Warsaw, but no definite place, and I believed I went to eventimu to purchase a ticket. When I held him in my hand I felt really calm and happy.
thus began the countdown days .... thanks be to God in a waiting period, there were several important events including a two-day conference or a scientific session devoted to close my heart to a person who for some time has a great impact on my life. Speech of late. Professor Janusz Kurtyce. From these sessions I carried a lot of important information they need to work on my project. In Krakow, I spent five days fantastcznych for which I thank above all Ewelina:).

Finally came the longed-27.04 Wednesday after work and lunch in a vegetarian Restaurant "Green Way", which I love along with my colleague Asia we went to the club "Stodola". As for this place, I must admit that so far I do not believe that such a band like One Republic, which the world at their concert brings together hundreds, thousands and perhaps millions of people playing taiej cubicle. With all due respect for the "Barn" I must say that this is not an exclusive club, which is able to accommodate even a thousand people. When I went into the measure was not a big crowd. In the first row from 1914 to 1915 years of raging fans. This was also once, well I remember how nice the old days, when it believed that the world belongs to me, that I can do anything. Amplify the sound of the floor and slowly filling the room with a picture I remembered the beginning of the concert. We stood relatively close so that it could take some pictures while at her feet feel the rhythm of the well-known songs. I wanted to hear live one of the songs of my life, "All Fall Down" and loudly sing "Apologize." As it later turned out to have been fulfilled only part of that dream tudziez assumptions. The band did not sing that song on so I waited .....:(. In the beginning was quite drętwo, three series of songs played and no any contact Ryan Tedder (soloist) with the audience. I was confused but unnecessarily ... the boys spin a minute per minute.


I forgot to add that the concert started with some about 30 minutes late, but what is the delay in the case of the team that waits for a few years. As I was able to ascertain During the concert gathered in the courtroom were about 500 people. In my mind the question arose whether the band One Republic concert was the smallest of the world ?....
After about 15 minutes, both on stage and among public departments had only pleasant things. Ryan's descent from the scene and direct contact with the first rows spurred people to sing. Hits such as "Secrets," "All The Right Moves," "Good Life" and, of course, "Apologize" at the forefront of everyone sang with me:). I will not hide that it is properly wczułam:).


These are called the moments in life that are long forgotten. Not at all so I have:). I really like the style of Ryan's first hat and tight-fitting T-shirt:) hmmm. It should also be noted, however, liquidity moves he has. It's everything that makes a concert the group is really not just something pleasant to the ear (assessing the scale of his voice just chapeau bas) but also for the eyes:)



event which was a little surprised by all the party on the stage was prepared for the boys and their manager. As it turned out concert in Warsaw was the last of the rich and long European tour. Champagne, confetti, and something makes me a little zniesmaczyło czipendejsi. Exactly four beefy men prężący his body against the guys from the team .... I do not know if it was established with members of one republic and was a surprise since the club's barn but to me it is not appealed. This type of performances I did not even shrug.
He was also a nice touch, which meant that the more I liked the team. A group of fans in the first place brought a lot of white - red flag. At one point Ryan came down and took her away. Initially, he danced with her and hugging her then to hang a flag on the drums, percussion.




concert ended after 22:00 and somehow, despite the fact The fans have been waiting on both encores and signing posters for the boys chose to celebrate. In total, hard to see why the other hand, remained unsatisfied particularly in the absence of the song "All Fall Down," but at least I have the motivation to go for another gig ONE REPUBLIC.
conclusion, this is still one of my favorite bands and I am very glad that I managed to be at their first concert in Poland:) and listen as Ryan said in Czech:). I do not know whether he actually has Czech roots and whether his family is originally from Prague, but his: Prosím and dobrou night I just broke down. Like the Polish thanks thanks:):).
Asya thanks very much for the pleasant company and an expectation of what you know: D. .. Brian \u0026lt;Ryan \u0026lt;BRIAN D .




And here is a song you did not play .... after returning home to let her go myself and it was full of happiness:).
Zdravím


Anička

0 comments:

Post a Comment