Wednesday, August 1, 2007

What Can Revo Styler Do Its Not Working

first and second day together, in a nutshell.

I know how he is Chinese in Poland! In Taichung, the city where I do not see Eurpejczyków. Now I do not have time to write more, because I have a 5min bus that takes me to the place to mention the biggest earthquake in Taiwan. Tomorrow I will write more, I even know what!

It is incredibly different than in Poland, Europe, the United States. A lot of strange / different things. I'm here for the third day and I love it - everything. So far, the funniest thing I've seen, how the Japanese are trying to learn Chinese - it turns out that This makes them too difficult. Until tomorrow. Ps I'm using

WidowsXP with Chinese stamps - fortunately, the memory can work:)

http://picasaweb.google.com/Jakub.Kulak/TaichungPierwszaWrzutaNaSzybko

Edit 2008-04-16: I added a Polish stamps the text and the link above has expired, the orders that I did after returning to Polish. Links to albums in future posts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment