Thursday, June 14, 2007

Posterior Cervix When Not Pregnant

facility in Taiwan, but is sometimes not very beautiful ... I bought a ticket

I read a lot about Taiwan recently, there are examples of such reviews

"After this trip I can say one thing: I start to have a rather poor, dirty and stinky part of Asia. I watched enough already umorusanych women and children begging for money. I'm tired circumvent buy dog \u200b\u200bon the street, piles of garbage and walking in between the legs of cockroaches. Like I have fairly Taiwan moisture and sticky dust. windows where I can not wash, and through which gets less and less light. Stuknietych scooter drivers and taxi drivers who do not see me on the passage. Grannies waving their umbrellas so that way it does not pass by without losing an eye. Cicadas sounding like a high voltage transformer and the nocturnal croaking frogs in a nearby park. And adding to the food cooks monosodium glutamate. "

(entry from the blog: http://natiwa.eblog.pl )

0 comments:

Post a Comment