Friday, June 15, 2007

Bursting Genital Wart



Until recently, still hoping that Taiwan obłowię up, and I bring kg nowoczestnego electronic equipment - because where would be cheaper than in Taiwan, which produces everything! I have not found on this wealth of information on the Internet, but what I read does not gives me optimism. Taiwan is a developed country, with a high gross national income, therefore it is not a cheap country. Apparently the super interests (retail) does not count, a little differently, the situation for bulk purchases - but these do not have plans:)

However, I have no idea how much it costs to live on site, while at the plant, that the prices are similar, slightly higher than in Poland. If anyone has any idea about this, please let me know! I'll write a mail to his informant Taiwan asking for bringing me to the local prices.

Blog with the prices of many products from 3 years ago .

0 comments:

Post a Comment