Thursday, February 11, 2010

Can You Take Tylenol With Anbesol

Vitamparc

We went to small group on Monday for a new artificial climbing wall Vitamparc at the mall. Half an hour and 11 euros for entry but all in all worth it - the wall is actually impressive. I do not know if any amount, but peaceful dozen meters, lots of different ways, for example, can lead 4a, 5a przewieszeniu (!) And continue until the supposedly 8c.

And everything nice, but I'm not going there anymore. After two warm-up and 5b 5c tried leading the overhanging 6a after klamskach and half after a series of blocks, I had to let go. After this he no longer even went 5b, in the end I led 5a (the block). After the misery of the time except to get back on bulderowniÄ™, There goes at least tell me something: P

Maybe I could still lose, because it is of which ... personal record 5kg already beaten ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment